The Robin saddles have been designed to provide ponies and children with the same good design features and widths that horses benefit fromin other BALANCE Saddles . The Robin is available in either 16½" or 17” seat lengths and in GPJ and GPD styles. (For smaller seats please look at the Wren and Bug saddles).
The saddles all come with a range of standard pony and rider friendly features, which include:
• Soft, high quality seat leather that feels comfortable from the first ride.
• Adjustable, removable knee blocks.
• 3 well spaced girth straps on separate webs for good choice in girth placement, saddle stability and safety
• A flocked panel, that helps with saddle stability on these, often times, round ponies.
• Available in a range of pony friendly widths.
Note* The use of the swinging e bar on these saddles means that BALANCE asks that riders always use some form of safety stirrup when using these saddles. This should be standard practice with junior riders and there are many different designs on the market.
Colour Optionsand Customisation
There are two standard colour options Brown or Black, but if you want to customise the saddle with coloured leathers on the knee pads and trim, please contact the office for more information about what is available.
Being able to move in a powerful, balanced and engaged way, without restriction or discomfort, is every horse’s birth-right and essential in order for him to be able to carry the unnatural weight of a rider, without doing harm to himself.